Friday, October 27, 2023

Kissing Deer Christmas Card

I spent time in my craft room this morning (and luckily didn't hurt myself or turn over any tables...like yesterday).  I wanted to get one more card made for the BYSHC Linky Party "Falling For The Holidays."
I used a stamp set with matching dies by Reverse Confetti called Deerly which Stephanie brought when she visited back in August.  Such a cute stamp set and lots of fun to play with.  Thanks for dropping by and remember to meet me under the mistletoe!  I'll be linking up this card at:




 

4 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

So glad no was harmed while making this card! Heehee... Adorable card, Beverly! Fab background for those kissing deer! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

SmilynStef said...

I miss Reverse Confetti ... those deer are adorable ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh those reindeer are way too cute! Another amazing addition to our Christmas Creatures at Jingle Belles!