Sunday, October 8, 2023

Christmas Is Gnoming Card


Yesterday was World Cardmaking Day and I spent a happy morning in my craft room making cards!  How cool is it that we cardmakers have our very own holiday!  The first card I made was for a World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Kat Scrappiness.  You were to create a card with 1 sentiment, 2 diecuts (or more) and 3 pieces of patterned paper (or more).  I remembered a cute stamp set I had by Kat Scrappiness which featured gnomes.  One in particular is holding a cup which would also be perfect for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge for October which is gnomes.  I used the stamp set Christmas Gnome by Kat Scrappiness.  I also used patterned papers by Kat Scrappiness (Cuppa Christmas Slimline).  The square and circle die cuts are by Spellbinders.  I'm linking this one up at:



Thanks for dropping by.  Remember to stay crafty!
 

 

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beverly, this is adorable!
Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Dotty Jo said...

I Love your card! Such a punchy colour combo and a fabulous gnome too, Jo x

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally TERRIFIC design!! Love that sweet Gnome! I met Kat the other day, (well for the second time) she is very, very nice! Love that you joined in this challenge! I hope to see you again!

-HUGS Kimberly (DT & super caffeinated friend for CLCM (sister blog to CCCC)