Saturday, January 7, 2023

Watch Out Grandma Card


The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are back for 2023 with a brand new challenge of "R is for Reindeer."  You know how I love to do a funny card so I decided to use the song "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" for my inspiration. (I stamped that sentiment on the inside of the card too....but forgot to photograph it.)  I used an older Jane's Doodles image for "grandma."  I wanted to have reindeer in the background which looked like they were running.  I treated myself to a new cutting pattern for my Silhouette Cameo from the Silhouette Design Store (Reindeer Border #5314).  The sentiments on the front of my card were computer generated using a typewriter font.  Finished it off with a small red jewel for Rudolph's nose and a Christmas colored twine bow.  Thanks for stopping by and remember if you see grandma....give her a warning about those mischievous reindeer!

I'm also going to link this one up at Jingle Belles which has a "What Did Santa Bring You?" challenge (using something new on your creation).  I'm using my new Reindeer Border cutting pattern.

 

6 comments:

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Awesome take on the challenge. Thank you for being the first participant of 2023.

Donna said...

He he he he I love this soooooooooo much!!!

Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fab take on the challenge - I love it! Thanks for playing again, Beverly, Jo x

SmilynStef said...

Love that typewriter font ... and what a clever take on the snarky theme ... and look, you've already got 3 holiday cards for 2023 ... so thrilled you joined us at Jingle Belles again.

JulieP said...

Bwhahahahahaha! Love Grandma in her robe. Beyond fabulous Beverly. Thanks so much for your continued support of the Sisterhood!

lauren bergold said...

HA!!!! Too cuuuuuute and too funny; brilliant use of that cool reindeer cutting file, as well. so pleased you've shared this fun and festive card with us at Jingle Belles!