Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Meowy Christmas Card


It is a beautiful January day in my area and I got to spend a few minutes creating in my craft room.  I wanted to join the new Inspiration Station January challenge.  The inspiration photo is shown above.  I was inspired by the bird in the tree on a cold looking day with the cat in the window.  I used a Silhouette Cameo cutting pattern for the window, tree and bird (#105694 A2 Christmas Robin Card from Silhouette Design Store).  The cat and sentiment stamped images are from Simon Says Stamp (Christmas Kitties).  I finished it off with three snowflake spankles and a Christmas twine bow....and BAM....another Christmas card done for 2023!  No more catching me scrambling around at the last minute!  Thanks for stopping by....here's hoping you are enjoying your January day as much as I am!




 

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Wow, fabulous intrepretation of the inspiration photo! It's spot on and such a lovely scene. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx

Kathy said...

What a great takeaway from the photo...Such a darling cat in the window..Love the colors and the scene with tree and bird outside. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog this month. Smiles, Kathy