Thursday, January 5, 2023

Large Snowflake Caffeinated Snowman Card



I couldn't resist playing one more time with the "Snowflakes" theme at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to do the large snowflake die cut for the front of the card.  The stamps used (with the exception of the coffee cup and "But First Coffee" sentiment) are an older set by Stampin'Up.  This set was given to me by a friend recently who was cleaning out her craft room.  It is a fun one to play with!  Old to her but NEW to me....and I'm giving it a good new home!  (Wink.)  The patterned snowflake paper is a Recollections Christmas stack from my hoard of supplies.  Thanks for dropping by to see my coffee drinking snowman.  Remember to stay warm and crafty!

I'm also linking this card up at Jingle Belles with their "What Did Santa Bring You?" theme.  You are supposed to use something you got for Christmas or something you have which you have never used.  (I haven't played with creating a snowman with my "new/old" set my friend gifted me.)



 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' cute! I love this.
Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

SmilynStef said...

What a cute little coffee cup ... thrilled you joined us again for our *What Did Santa Bring You?* prompt at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness,that snowman is adorable and I love that he has so many customizable accessories... especially COFFEE!!! Such an awesome use of your new goodies from Santa, so pleased you've shared this with us at Jingle Belles!

Lisa said...

Love that huge snowflake and adorable snowman! Thanks you for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Macimbalo said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!