Thursday, January 12, 2023

Love Me Do Card



Got up to a very dark and rainy day which made heading to the craft room "my ray of sunshine."  (Wink.)  I decided to do Valentine's Day card and designed it with three challenge blogs in mine.  Time Out Challenges has a "romantic" themed challenge going on.  Perfect timing as I need to be getting started on my Valentine cards!  I went through my wood block stamps in designing this card so I could join Woodblock Wednesday.  I used a pretty heart from Hampton Art which has the word "love" multiple times inside the heart image.  I also wanted to join the Snippets challenge. I found a couple of pieces of patterned paper, used white cardstock large enough to stamp heart images on and a piece of pink left over polka dot ribbon.  For the current Snippets challenge you are supposed to photograph the "snippets" before you make your card (see above my "snippets.")  The word die cut was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo (#75004 Love Love Me Do at the Silhouette Design Store).  Thanks for dropping in today...happy crafting!




 

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Thanks for entering this lovely romantic piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Great layout & use is snippets. Xxx

~amy~ said...

Such a fun mix of challenges. Your heart shaped image is beautiful. Thanks for linking up to Woodblock Wednesday!

Di said...

What a beautiful card Beverly and nice to see a new face in the Snippets Playground. I do hope you come back and play with us again. LOVE the snippets and colours you used on your card - lovely layout and the script is just perfect!

Hugs

Di xxx

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely! I need to get making Valentine's cards too, Jo x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a wonderful Valentine, and I am sure the recipient will LOVE it. Love the woodblock stamp you used an all of the other detail that makes for such a great make. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so beautiful, Bev. I really like your wooden heart stamp and the way you have arranged all the layers to put together this Love card; Thank you so much for joining us at Time out. Hugsxx Deepti