Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smile Card

Smile Mona Card
Raise The Bar has a challenge going on called "URL"ooking Good. You are to use your blog as a source of inspiration for a card (header, colors, title, etc.). So are you surprised that I created a Mona Lisa "smile" card? :) I guess you won't be surprised too much either that I collect Mona Lisa rubber stamps. I have a binder full of Mona images and I'm sorry to say that I don't remember who made this image. All the pretty ink colors are Tim Holtz Distress inks though (that much I do know.) :) The alphabet stamps to spell "smile" are by Hampton Art. Thanks for stopping by....hope you liked my Mona card. :)

2 comments:

CarlaKH said...

How fabulous! love Mona in the different colors. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!

~*Joni said...

Beverly this is just so artistically perfect! I love the Andy Warhol/Mona Lisa combination, it's such a stunning piece of art. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Raise The Bar! URLooking Good!!
~*Joni RTB DT