Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Friend Card

PDCC48
I was able to do a card early this morning for The Play Date Cafe challenge based on the photo above. I was intrigued by the colors. I used a dark blue, a kiwi green and a silver foil board for my colors. The rubber stamp is by Hampton Art which I stamped with a Vivid Inky Blue pad by Clearsnap. The embossing folder is by Sizzix.
Beautiful Friend
I'm breathing a little easier today as my oldest daughter made it safely to England. She has gotten to her dorm and called us tonight. :) My youngest daughter and I went to a movie this afternoon. We saw the new comedy "You Again" and laughed a lot! :) Fun movie.....Betty White is a hoot in it. :)

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

So glad your daughter made it safely to England! And spending time with your youngest is precious time together! Love this card--love the repeated image! Great idea-- Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe:)

Lisa Somerville said...

Love all those butterflies, the embossing looks great behind your images. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Zue said...

Good luck to your daughter here in England!

The embossing is a good idea to set off all those butterflies.

Do you think they will fly here to England to keep your daughter company.

Have a great day with the rest of your family.

Sue xx

Suzanne C said...

Glad your daughter arrived safely. Love the embossed silver background. Love the repeated butterflies. Very pretty! Glad you played along with us again at the PDCC!