Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello Autumn Card

Hello Autumn Card
Today's card fits the bill for three challenges. The Stamp Something and Paper Sundaes challenge is to use fall colors plus the design is based on the sketch at Friday Sketcher's. I used an image by Crafty Secrets and rubber stamps by Hampton Art. The large leaf brads are by Around The Block. The burlap trim is some I found at Reasonable Ribbon. The cardstock is by We R Memory Keepers.
Better get going for the day. I'm heading outside to plant pansies and chrysanthemums in pots to "pretty" up the patio. My oldest daughter left about an hour ago headed for the airport. She is flying to Chester, England to begin a semester of college there. If I stay busy planting flowers then I won't be worrying about her. Who am I kidding? I'm going to be planting and worrying. I'm a mom, I worry. Wink. :)

4 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love that strip of burlap on your beautiful fall card! Fab work, Bev!

Pattie said...

Gorgeous image and I love the big leaf brads - just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Fiona said...

this is stunning, the colours are so subtle...very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Nana said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana