Thursday, September 9, 2010

Be Worth Knowing Card

Oriental Worth Knowing Card
I have a busy weekend coming up because it is a "birthday" weekend. My youngest daughter will be celebrating her special day so I'm posting this before it gets too crazy here (and I forget to). :) The new Color Create Challenge is to use red, gold and white (or cream) with the optional extra of Christmas or Oriental thrown in. I love Oriental themes but for some reason rarely use them in my card making. This was a good excuse to dig out a new geisha stamp by Stamp Francisco. Mention red to me anytime and I am "in." The card has some Oriental lanterns embossed on red foil cardstock by American Crafts. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug. The saying by Confucius is a rub-on by Royal and Langnickel. The pretty jeweled sticker is by Prima Marketing. This card is really pretty "in person." The embossed red foil is so rich looking. All right, two posts in one day.....that's amazing for ME. :) Thanks for stopping by and have a good night.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Beverly,

WOW Your Red Foil is just stunning and soooo perfect for our challenge. The lanterns are beautiful and provide a wonderful frame for your image. I love your sentiment too.
What a beautiful card :)

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x

Unknown said...

This is such a fabulous card... hope you'll play along with us during our holiday challenges at http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. We're sponsoring a $25 giveaway right now!.