Sunday, December 4, 2022

Warm Wishes Snowman Card


I couldn't resist doing another tag for the Twelve Tags of Christmas Winter Wonderland song (on day two's song list).  I had fun playing with a snowman image by Hampton Art which needed something delicious in his hands.  I'm decided a "to go cup of hot chocolate" was what any thirsty showman would want! (Wink.)  I photographed the tag before adding it to a card base because I needed one more Christmas card!
Once I added it to a card base, I knew it would be perfect for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge which has a "Snowman" theme for the month of December.  Thanks for checking out my cocoa loving snowman today....you know a cup of hot chocolate does sound pretty good....so I'm off to fix one!!!








 

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love your snowman card ... super-cute with his hot chocolate.

~amy~ said...

So super cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Lisa said...

Awww!! So sweet! Love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas!