Thursday, December 8, 2022

All Roads Lead Home At Christmas Tag


Having fun creating for day eight at Twelve Tags of Christmas 2022.  The song featured today is "I'll Be Home For Christmas."  I have always loved the saying "At Christmas, all roads lead home" and thought it would be a nice sentiment for a tag.  I found the patterned house paper in my stash (from an older Christmas paper stack by Recollections).  I die cut it into a tag shape and worked from there.  I used my typewriter to create the sentiment.  The truck image is an older one by Jillibean Soup.  Thanks for stopping by today and hope you can make it home for Christmas.


 

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

I had an A-Frame Fisher Price House growing-up, so I've always fantasized what it would be like to live in one ... your A-Frames are perfection.