Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Santa Woodblock Stamp

Over at Amy Tsuruta's blog, she does Woodblock Wednesday from time to time (monthly I "think").  It is a chance to get out a pretty woodblock stamp from your stash (or in my case hoard) and use it!!!  Amy invites you to link up your woodblock creation at her blog too.  How fun is that!  I was also inspired by Amy's card to use my typewriter to do the sentiment on my card.  The woodblock stamp is by Hampton Art and the cute background die cut is by Catherine Pooler


(It Must Have Been) Ol 'Santa Claus is the song for day seven at Twelve Tags of Christmas.  I decided to use the same woodblock stamp and typewriter again to create my tag.  I die cut the Santa image from black fun foam for extra dimension.  Thanks for dropping by and remember to ho ho ho!



 

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beverly, love both of your projects! YAY for your typewriter!!!!
Thanks for linking up to Woodblock Wednesday!

SmilynStef said...

Brilliant use of your Wood Block ... love that Santa.

Patry Ro said...

Fabulous projects!! Merry Christmas!!