Sunday, December 11, 2022

Jingle All The Way Tag



Things are jingling at Twelve Tags of Christmas 2022 for today which is day eleven.  The song for day eleven is Jingle Bells!  Not sure it shows up but there is a cute jingle bell on the collar of my Mama Elephant reindeer stamped image.  So I thought this little reindeer could sing Jingle Bells on my tag...wink. The stamped sentiment is from the same set (it was put out by Hampton Art but the designs are by Mama Elephant....an older set from my stash).  I did find it online though if you have your heart set on it....from this Etsy seller (Reindeer Stamp and Die Set).  The die cut sentiment was done with my Silhouette Cameo (Jingle Bells #14920).  It is a rainy day here which was perfect for tag making and/or snuggling up with fur babies and a good book!  Thanks for dropping by and remember to jingle your bells!