Monday, September 25, 2017

Warmest Birthday Wishes

I hope you are having a lovely fall day.  It is fall but if you step outside at my house you would think it is still summer.  Let's just say it is excellent weather to stay inside in the air-conditioning and make a card.
My shy little bunny is going to be joining these fun challenges:

Art Impressions (Foliage and Flowers)

Crafty Catz (Birthday)


Sweet Stampin' (Cute and Cuddly
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Art Impressions (4886 Image and AiCS36 Sentiment)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Patterned Paper -- Jillibean Soup (jb1309)
Cardstock -- Recollections
Markers -- Staedtler
Embossing Folder -- Sizzix
Diecuts -- Sizzix (661560
Twine -- Michael's Stores, Inc.
Mini Staples -- Tim Holtz
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your card is just darling! Pretty coloring and layout. TFS!

Joan V said...

Oh, this is so pretty. I must admit, those white embossed circles remind me of my grandma's chenille bedspread. I see you say it is Sizzix, do you remember the name? Thanks for sharing.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Bev thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx CC DT

carol said...

Lovely sweet car, so glad you joined in with our Birthday celebrations at Crafty Catz, x Carol DT

Beverly S. said...

Joan...the embossing folder I have is several years old but I looked on the Sizzix site and the one called Dots would be comparable I think. Here is the link to it:
https://www.sizzix.com/661353/sizzix-textured-impressions-embossing-folder-dots
Hope this helps. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Beverly! Love the beautifully colored scene and all the texture!

Trina P. said...

Aww". that bunny is so cute nestled amongst the pretty flowers. Great job colouring them too. Trina :)

Susan Powell said...

I love that little bunny hiding in the flowers - so cute Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.