Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Strong and Hot Coffee Card

One of my favorite things to do is create funny cards using vintage images so when I get to make one using a coffee theme I am especially happy!  (Wink!)  When I went in my craft room to do another coffee card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I saw a package of Tim Holtz paper dolls with this gentleman peeking out.  I couldn't resist having some fun with him and found the perfect stamps by STAMPlorations in my stash of coffee stamps.  I wanted to add just a flash of color so brushed on some acrylic paints.  


Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

11 comments:

New Creations said...

What a beautiful Masculine one with such beautiful sentiment!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Bev: It's so nice to see a masculine card in the hop. Very cool vintage image and a great card!
Karen

~amy~ said...

Oh now how fun is this?!

Hetty said...

What a great retro image and wonderful male card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Absolute fun; love your awesome sense of humor.

Lori Turner said...

LOL...this is awesome! Love that sentiment!

Ann said...

Ha! Cute card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful masculine and vintage style card. Love the sentiment too.

Fikreta said...

great card!

Lisa said...

Hahaha! Awesome! Love this!

Shanna Slater said...

This is great!! Fantastic sentiment

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com