Friday, September 29, 2017

Travel Card

Recently I have been having fun using acrylic paints on my cards.  It may be a phase I am going through but it adds a splash of color to them and I enjoy working with the paints.  They are not expensive and I usually add to my colors each time I visit one of the chain craft stores.  On this card I applied the paints and then adhered a black cardstock word diecut on top of them.  I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Retro Rubber (Travel On -- My bicycle stamp is over a year old.)

Use Your Stuff (Old and New -- The bicycle stamp and brads are old.  The paints and word diecut are new.)

Come and Get It Challenge (Anything Goes Fun)

CAS on Friday (Use A Diecut)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Jillibean Soup (jb1318)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
   Acrylic Paints -- Apple Barrel by Plaid Enterprises, Inc. 
Cardstock -- Recollections
Diecut -- My Favorite Things (Oval) and Scan N Cut2 (Word)
Brads -- American Crafts 

6 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

The paints do make a bright splash of colour! I like your repeated images of bicycles, each with it's own colour on the wheels. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber for our Transportation challenge.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I love to bike and I love this card with this sweet little bikes, awesome details on their wheels, matching the colors of the brads to your color palette.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Mariken said...

Beautiful card, well done! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT

Susan said...

Terrific card! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

creative lady said...

Cute card! Love the Brads the oval dies you stamped your bikes on and love the bright happy colors. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

Neva Cole said...

Very fun travel card! The paints do add a great pop of color. Great job with our theme at Retro Rubber, thanks for joining us!