Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Your Newest Stamp

Enjoy Your Day Card
There's a challenge of showing your newest stamp at Simon Says Stamp until January 9th. The timing of this challenge was perfect as I had just "won" some new stamps on Ebay. (I love to say "won" since my funny hubby always says he "lost" when I "won" on Ebay. Wink, wink.) :) The stamps are some new ones by Penny Black of a little girl named Betsy Bluebell. I think she is simply adorable. :) The papers are by Diecuts With A View while the flower diecuts were done with my Sizzix eClips (used the Flowers and Phrases design cartridge).

I woke up to a rainy day which is perfect "card creating" weather. All the Christmas decorations are packed and put away for another year. The house has been cleaned and now I am ready to enjoy a day in my craft room. My favorite months are January and February. Those months are the "best" for creating not to mention drinking hot chocolate. Wink. :) Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Rainy weather IS perfect creating weather! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge Blog.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super sweet, Bev! Love the purple with that sweet little girl!