Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cake Candles Action Card

Cake Candles Action Card
Simon Says Stamp and Show has a challenge of "Show a Childhood Memory." I did a fun birthday card that uses a new Hampton Art wooden stamp. The vintage image is by Crafty Secrets. I used my trusty Dymo Caption Maker for the "happy birthday." (I sometimes think I would be lost without my label maker.) :) I finished it out with some photo corners by Heidi Swapp, small flower brads by Making Memories and embossing folder by Sizzix. The pretty textured cardstock is by Bazzill.
I fixed one of my emergency "meals" for dinner tonight. What is an emergency meal? Well, it is one that I can whip up in less than 30 minutes and get out of the kitchen in a hurry too (for those nights when you are super tired). I whipped up some blueberry wheat waffles and bacon. I found the mix at Dollar General a few weeks ago. It was quick, easy and tasted pretty good. Do you have emergency meals?
I have quite a few up my sleeve. :) Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a wonderful card! The layers of paper are really great, and that photo is perfect! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Terry said...

Wow what a wonderfull creation you made, love the colors and the picci is absolutely fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us on the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge blog. Hugs Terry xxx