Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sorry I'm Late Card

Late Turtle Card
The Colour Create Challenge #63 is to use lemon, green and white together. Who can resist playing with such fun colors? :) My card features one of Hampton Art's new wooden rubber stamps with a cute turtle image. It is the perfect stamp for when you "forget" someone's birthday. I colored it with Copic markers. The ric rac was done with a EK Success border punch. The ribbon is some I found at Michael's. This was a easy peasy card but I'm happy with the results. This card also fits a challenge going on at the Simon Says Stamp blog of "animal antics."
Thanks for stopping by on this cold but sunny Thursday. :) I'm looking forward to the weekend. I just finished a rather large design project and I am treating myself to three days "off." (Well, not completely "off"...the laundry, etc. will still have to be done...wink!) My hubby suprised me too with suggesting a trip to the "big city" this weekend so I can go to Michael's. See he knows what makes me "happy." :) I've haven't been in ages so it will be a treat (cause you know I need new ribbons, etc.). :) Bring on the mini vacation! :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

A lovely card
Vicky - also entered Simon Say this week

Christine said...

Super sweet card. I love the turtle image and sentiment!! Cute!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your lovely creations again soon.
xoxo, Christine