Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and New Stamps

First, let me say "Happy New Year!!!!" :) Of course the first of the month also means new stamps from The {Stamps} Of Life. The set for this month is called "butterfly2build" and it is a real beauty. I have a weakness for butterflies anyway. Fun, fun, fun set! Here are some cards I made using this set:
Three Butterflies Card
Butterfly Kisses Card
Scrolled Butterfly Card
Paint Chip Butterflies Card
Butterfly Wings Flower Card
Ladybug Hi Card
The flower and the ladybug cards used the "wings" from the new butterfly2build set. You know me I try to think outside the box with a set to get more uses and looks with it. I finally got the last of the Christmas decorations put up today. I had it all cleaned up except for a couple of trees which go in the attic. Had to wait on my busy hubby to help me with those. I don't know about you but I am always glad to get it all packed and put away for another year. Again, let me say "Happy New Year." Thanks for stopping by. I don't make many New Year's resolutions but I am going to try and do better with posting on this blog. Let's see if I can do it. Wink, wink. :)

No comments: