Monday, October 5, 2009

Snowflakes and Bears Christmas Card

Snowflakes And Bears
How is your Monday going so far? :) It is cloudy and looking like it wants to rain in Alabama. You know what that means, don' you? Yep, perfect weather for a card making day. :) Sharing a Christmas card I whipped up late last night. I am a "night owl" and like to work in the wee hours when the house is nice and quiet. :)

The papers on this one are by My Mind's Eye (The Merry Days Of Christmas Collection) and the chipboard stickers are by Imaginisce (Polar Express Collection). The snowflakes are a diecut by Sizzix. This one falls under the category "fast and easy"
which seems to be my favorite category now.

Better get a move on....lots to do today (and some of it I don't want to....like laundry, cleaning, etc.) :) I have this motto though that I have to do "chores" before I can "play." :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What an adorable card - I love little bear, and the stitching sets everything off very nicely.

Daniela F. said...

So cute!! Love the polar bear on your card :-) Hope you can "play" soon, Beverly!