Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You #37

Circles Birthday Card
How about one more card today? Since my daughter is coming in for fall break from college tomorrow, I may not be blogging until she leaves. :) I did this card last night and didn't want to forget to post it. (Highly possible once my daughter rolls in....we'll be having too much fun catching up for me to remember everything I'm supposed to do. Wink, wink!) :) It's one I did based on #37 over at
2 Sketches 4 You. :)

When I saw this sketch I remembered some chipboard pieces I had by Little Yellow Bicycle. Worked perfectly. :) The rubber stamp is by Sizzix (yes, they make rubber stamps too). :) Rhinestones and pearls are by KaiserCraft.

OK, no more cards today. I think four is quite enough. :) Have a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love all those circles - you really took the sketch and ran with it :) Love how it turned out.
thanks for sharing
:) Kazan

cnelson said...

Have a great time with your daughter! I love the happy look of your card...fabulous...that little bird is perfect!

anja curvers said...

Great take on the sketch TFP over at 2sketches4you.