Friday, October 16, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges Week 6 Truly Thankful C4C6

Vintage Give Thanks Card

This week's challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges is to create a card with a "thankful" theme (could be a thank you or Thanksgiving card). I went and looked thru my image CD's from Lunagirl and found this vintage image. It had the perfect colors for some new papers by Making Memories from their Vintage Findings Collection. The trim is by The Paper Studio and the flowers are by Prima Marketing. The brad and alphabet stickers are by Making Memories too.

We had a few minutes of sunshine this morning but it has disappeared. Looking like rain yet again. I keep singing the song from Annie, "the sun will come out tomorrow" in my head. :) Still enjoying my daughter's fall break visit from college though....rain or shine. :) We played Phase 10 last night (a good card game, if you don't have it.) :)

No comments: