Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #50

Pretty Woman
I have long been an admirer of the cards done for the
Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge. I have never participated before today though. I couldn't resist trying to design a card around the movie "Pretty Woman." :) I had
such fun making this card. I have a feeling I'm going to start doing more of these challenges at Cinema Saturday.

I used a 7 Gypsies journal page as my card base. The Mona Lisa and other tag are by Graphic 45, the brads are by 7 Gypsies, the stickers by K&Co. and My Little Shoebox.
The black chipboard is by Grafix and the key is a die by Sizzix. The canvas flower is by Making Memories and the trim is by The Paper Studio.

Hope you like my "Pretty Woman Mona Lisa" card. :)

2 comments:

Sankari W. said...

I LOVE your Pretty Woman Mona Lisa card Beverly!!!! And I am soooo glad that you played along with us this week!!! What a great card and I love all the elements that you added here!!! Its awesome!!! THank you so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge!!! Hope you had fun and will play along again!!!
hugs!
Sankari :)

theneon said...

WoW! Pretty Woman indeed -- I love what you did for this challenge and look forward to more of your challenge contributions.