Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back To Basics Stamp Set

Back To Basics One
Are you having a busy Thursday? I'm doing lots of laundry which is not one of my
favorite jobs. I should be thankful I was not born in an earlier time and have
a washing machine and dryer. I would be happier though if they knew how to load and
unload themselves. :)

I watched a new TV show last night that was a lot of fun. It is called Glee and is on the FOX network. It is FUNNY!!!! :) If you missed the first episode, you can catch it on Hulu. See there is some more of that valuable knowledge I warned you about when I started this blog on Monday. :)

Today's card features stamps from the Back To Basics set from The Stamps Of Life. This is a brand new stamp company. :) It's a fast and easy card with a little stamping, some coloring, felt trim and some added black brads. Stamps of Life will be releasing a new set October 1st. I can't wait to see it! :)

Better run, the dryer just ordered me to come unload it. :)

No comments: