Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog Candy and Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge Card

Photobucket

Today's card is one I did for the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge. The challenge is to create a card based on a movie. There is also one other challenge to the card. You had to add some "bling" too. The movie this week is one of my favorites called "All About Eve." It's a great one with Bette Davis. :) I wanted the card to have something about film/threatre since the character in the movie plays a great stage actress. I nearly danced up and down when I "discovered" in my stash of stamps this image by Stampinback/I Brake For Stamps. I thought it was perfect for this movie! :)

Remember to leave a comment sharing news of my blog (linking to yours) this week. I'm going to be giving away some great Hampton Art stamps, Sizzix, Clearsnap and Art DeClassified products. I'll draw a name from the hat Sunday, October 4th.

I'm in for a fun day. I'm heading out the door to Michael's. The closest one to me is 75 miles away so I don't visit that store very often. Papers, ribbon, stamps...oh my! :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful card - enjoy your day at Michaels!

Juli Smith, said...

Nice job!

scrapperjulia said...

This was the perfect stamp for this movie. Love how you put everything together! Great card!

Sue McRae said...

Love that sentiment! Congrats on your new blog! I just started my blog a month ago. Fantastic blog candy you're giving away!