Saturday, September 26, 2009

Caardvarks Sketchfest 2009 Challenge -- 7th Sketch

Boo Circles
Today is the last day for the Caardvarks Sketchfest I'm sad to say. :) It has been a fun week working with the sketches there. For the last sketch, I chose some My Mind's Eye papers from their new Spider Web Collection. Add some foam alphabet stickers (American Crafts), a brad and looking glass embellishment (Making Memories)and you have a fast and easy card. :) Another dark rainy day in Alabama but what perfect weather to stay in and create!!! :) Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Gina said...

This is so cute! I am loving seeing all the halloween themed stuff. My fav! Great job. Can't believe you have it done already. You are good and quick!

Sue Jones said...

Great Card. Sorry the weather is bad :(

SmilynStef said...

Love the birds and buttons.

lauren bergold said...

what a cool halloween card! love those birds...and the papers you used are awesome!

suzARTe said...

this is a really great halloween card, looks fantastic

Unknown said...

A very elegant Halloween card! I love the deep, subtle colors!

Unknown said...

Great Halloween card!

Linda aka Oz said...

Oh I love this card. I have a special place in my heart for anything Halloween. Linda aka Oz