Wednesday, May 31, 2023

No Stamping Santa Card

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get a card done for a challenge.  (Wink.)  Jingle Belles has a "no stamping" challenge which ends in a few hours.  Christmas Craft Creations also has a no stamping challenge going on now.  I bought this cute Sizzix Santa die set last summer at Hobby Lobby at a huge discount (yay).  I had not used it until this challenge because although I thought it was a cute die set...it looked like such work to cut out everything.  I decided to leave it all attached to the card it was attached to on the package and cut it all out of white cardstock.  This worked but it ended up cracking one of my clear acrylic plates (boo) for my Big Shot (lesson learned not to try this again).  Anyway I colored all the pieces with alcohol markers and assembled the card.  Easy peasy!  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty!  I'm off to read outside and enjoy the day....which means possibly even crafting and a nap later also!  






 

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a fun and festive die set, though yes, I can see there are A LOT of tiny pieces but you've built the scene perfectly! So happy you could join our "No Stamping" fun at Jingle Belles!

Tammy said...

This is such a great die!!! Love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!!

Francesca said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations