Monday, May 22, 2023

Butterfly "Hello" Card

I noticed on my desk calendar in my craft room the page showing said May 7th.  That's a long time for me to go without "creative therapy."  ha-ha  Maybe that is why I had such fun making this butterfly "hello" card!!!
The pretty butterfly stamped image is one by Penny Black as are the stitched rectangle dies.  The patterned paper is by Sunny Studios.  I used three diamond self adhesive gems on the body of the butterfly by KI Memories.  This butterfly is going to be fluttering by these challenges:

Die Cut Divas  (Bottom Row of Bling, Butterflies, Patterned Paper)



Thanks for dropping by....it's a beautiful warm day here and I 'm heading out to my favorite spot to read outside.  Nothing like reading a good book and listening to the birds and smelling the flowers.




 

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love your layers on this card-and the beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Arlene said...

Such a striking card in the yellow and black. WOW! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas this May for our Tic Tac Toe game.