Thursday, May 4, 2023

Coffee Jingle Card

This is the time of year I don't find much time in my craft room as I am outside planting seeds and flowers for the coming summer.  By the time I get my household chores done and then stay outside digging in the dirt, etc., I'm too tired to make cards.  (Shocking and sad I know....wink.)  So I was happy to to have a crafty morning when I came in from outside and not totally exhausted from "plant activities."  I wanted to participate in a couple of fun challenges.  I always love to join the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge since one of my favorite cards to make is coffee themed ones.  Christmas Craft Creations is also celebrating their third birthday and I sure didn't want to miss out on all their fun.   I'm going to link this card up at:




Thanks for dropping by and remember to stay crafty (even if you are outside planting flowers...wink).

 

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL, this totally cracked me up! Thanks for the chuckle.
Thanks so much for playing along with the caffeinated christmas card challenge!

Helen said...

Such a fun card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Stef Perry said...

As someone who loves coffee, I find your classy hostess totally correct lol! What a fun card, I'm so happy you shared with our Humor challenge at Christmas Craft Creations this month!

Anna said...

I agree with the sentiment 100%! What a funny card and it is so well done. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team