Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Rainy Day Crafting

 


I got up this Saturday and it was raining!  I don't know about you but I love rainy days in my craft room.  It's extra special since it has not been raining very much in my area lately!  I was able to do three cards for three fun challenges!  The card above was done for the Inspired By Challenge.  I remembered a stamp set I had by Impression Obsession which features pine cones.  I also used the sketch featured at Inspired By Challenge too.

Cut It Up Challenge has a Thanks or Thanksgiving theme this time.  I used stamps and dies by Reverse Confetti who are sadly no longer in business.  I always thought Reverse Confetti had the cutest stamps and most innovative dies.  The patterned paper is Honey Bee Stamps.  I'll be sending this one to a friend who I need to thank for very happy mail!

My third card is for the funny challenge at Jingle Belles.  You know how I love to do funny cards so couldn't wait to give this challenge a try.  The stamps are by Taylored Expressions.  The tag die and word die are older ones in my stash from Essentials by Ellen.  I stenciled a quick snowflake background with Distress Oxide ink.  Thanks for dropping by.  I'm off to figure out something quick, easy but good for our supper.  Wish me luck....wink!  

6 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I love rainy days when I can stay in the house and listen. Thunderstorms are also very beautiful! I'm so glad you got to play in your craft room and make three fantastic cards. They're all wonderful!

The thanks card you linked to Cut it Up is totally adorable. The little squirrel has such a friendly face! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

ScrappyHorses said...

What an adorable thank you card with that sweet little squirrel and fall wreath! Such a cute design! Thanks so much for sharing your "rainy day" makes with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

~amy~ said...

loving all of your fun cards. Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

SmilynStef said...

always love to see a grumpling in the gallery ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

Laurel said...

Such fabulous cards! Loving the pinecones! Thanks for playing at IB

lauren bergold said...

Super cuuuuuuuute grumpling and you've built a perfectly hilarious card to hold him. So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!