Monday, November 14, 2022

Cup of Cheer Gnome Card


I couldn't resist joining in on the fun at the new Inspired By..."Gnomes" challenge.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the Gnome by Lori Whitlock design (#308878 at the Silhouette Design Store)   Paired with a couple of rubber stamped sentiments plus a snowflake and cup image and BAM...a fast and fun gnome card!
The Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is going strong too so I'll be linking cute gnome up there as well.
Thanks for dropping by and hope you are having a crafty Monday!

7 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Who could resist a Gnome?! What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful cheerful Gnome.

Laurel said...

Great take on the inspiration! I love your cute little gnome. Thanks for playing at IB!

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!!!

Hetty said...

Wonderful card with the gnome.

Shelly said...

This is so cute!