Saturday, November 26, 2022

Joy Christmas Card

After all the Thanksgiving hustle and bustle, it was nice to wake up to a Saturday morning with cloudy skies and rain.  I knew where I was going to head....yep, my craft room.  I was in need of a slow morning with "craft therapy."  I have joined the Jingle Belles this year with each of their challenges.  This card is inspired by their last challenge for the year.  I have to admit it is a very nice feeling having a box of Christmas cards made and ready to mail.  I'm going to do it from now on....no more mad scrambling at the last minute for me!  (Wink.)  I'm also linking this card at 52 Christmas Card Challenge which is stenciling.  Thanks for stopping by.   Hope your weekend has some "craft therapy" in it!


52 Christmas Card Challenges (Stencil) -- I stenciled the music background.


 

5 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

A great mixed media and very cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT:)

SmilynStef said...

You clearly understood the assignment ... what a fabulous banner inspired design ... always thrilled when you join us.

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW, what an incredibly lovely card and you've used so many elements from our Jingle Belles blog banner so beautifully! Thanks for joining our fun this year, so pleased you found it helpful and inspiring! We'd love to see you back in 2023! ♥

Fabiola said...

splendide création avec une belle touche vintage, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Goga said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga