Monday, December 4, 2017

Watercolored All Roads Christmas Tag



It is day 4 of Ellen Hutson's The Classroom tag event.  You can read all about it here.  Today the challenge was to create a tag and use watercolors.  I love the look of watercolor but I am not very good at it.  I am still "learning" but I do enjoy trying my hand at it.  :)  My inspiration for today is Laurel Beard's tags.  She used round tags as a reminder we do not always have to use a fancy tag die.  So I went through my dies and chose this pretty scalloped edge rectangle.  Thanks, Laurel for reminding me to look at my dies "as tags."  :)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me during this busy busy season.  I finally got two of my trees decorated this morning!  I did the tree in our breakfast room which is my "Santa" tree (nothing on it but Santa ornaments).  I also did the tree in the glass room which is a skinny tree with lots of varied ornaments we have collected over the years.   I still like our main tree in the den but am planning on getting it done tomorrow.....if I can tear myself away from making Christmas tags and cards.  ;)  

TAG RECIPE:
Stamps -- Jillibean Soup (truck image) and Unity Stamp Company (sentiment)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Watercolor Markers -- Spectrum Aqua Markers
Glitter Glue -- Stickles by Ranger
Diecut -- Lifestyle Crafts
Christmas Twine -- Recollections



No comments: