Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Let It Snow Tag

Today is day 5 at 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist and the theme is snow.  I liked how Carissa Wiley created her snowy effect on her tag.  It inspired me to use glitter glue for an icy snow effect.  I heat embossed snowflakes on an aqua cardstock tag.  The sentiment was created with alphabet stamps on a torn edge patterned paper.  Thanks for stopping by during this busy season.  All I like is putting ornaments on our tree in the den and of course wrapping presents. My youngest will be home from college in a few days so I am trying to get it all done.  Looking forward to baking Christmas treats and spending time with my family!  :)

TAG RECIPE:
Stamps -- Hampton Art
Ink Pads -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black) and VersaFine
Embossing Powder -- Clearsnap (White)
Tag Diecut -- Sizzix
Patterned Paper -- DCWV
Metal Flair Button -- Fancy Pants Designs
Glitter Glue -- Stickles by Ranger
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery


No comments: