Saturday, August 7, 2010

Little Things Card

Little Things Card
Fun recipe challenge at 365 Cards today. Here's the recipe: 5x5 card, 2 3x3 patterned papers, sentiment, 2 images, 2 buttons and 4 flowers. I had to put on my "thinking" cap for this one but I'm happy with the end results. The images are by Crafty Secrets and the patterned papers are by Little Yellow Bicycle (Clothesline Collection). The cardstock sticker is also by LYB. The flowers are by Prima Marketing and the brads are by Basic Grey. The two tiny buttons on the butterfly image are by Dress It Up! I helped my youngest daughter get her closet and clothes ready for the big "back to school" Monday coming up. Even though I was pooped tonight, I managed to cook up this card. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Fabulous vintage card!