Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back To School Card

Welcome Back Card
I couldn't resist doing another card for the "Back To School" challenge at Stamp Something this week. This one uses some fun owl stamps by Hampton Art. The alphabet rub-on is by Sizzix and the alphabet stickers are by My Little Shoebox. Found the measuring tape paper when I cleaned out my craft room. It's by Rusty Pickle. I finished it with some red acrylic letters by The Paper Studio and some ric rac from Wright's. Hope your weekend is going well. It's been somewhat cloudy today which means the hummingbirds have put on grand shows. We were watching them this afternoon and they were everywhere! There were five and six trying to feed from one of our feeders while several others flew about. You can't beat that for free entertainment. :)

No comments: