Thursday, May 27, 2010

Favorite Stampsmith Stamp Cards

Soulmates Card
There's a challenge at Crafty Creations (Challenge #69) to use your favorite stamp. Do you know how hard a challenge that is when you have a zillion "favorite" stamps? :) I finally narrowed it down to a stamp by Stampsmith. I won't say it is my favorite stamp "ever" but it is my favorite for "today." :) I love, love, love working with stamps that are old photograph images. I have the most fun coming up with funny sayings, etc. for them. This card has an old photograph of Valentino (the silent movie star) which I love. The flowers are by Prima Marketing and the brads are by The Paper Studio (found at Hobby Lobby). Below is another card made with this stamp I did a few weeks ago.
Doesn't Get Any Better Card
All the supplies on this card are by Little Yellow Bicycle (Fresh Print Clothesline Collection). Thanks for stopping by. Better get going for the day....lots to do. Laundry seems to multiply at my house. :) Going to see the new Sex and the City movie tonight....that should be good for some laughs. :)

1 comment:

craftyb said...

favourite of the day is perfect...think most of us are in the same boat!! lol This image is just fab...love both your cards! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx