Thursday, May 27, 2010

Diamonds and Marilyn Card

Marilyn and Diamonds Card
Stampotique Designers Challenge has a purple challenge going on this week. Besides purple being the main color, you have to use a Stampotique Originals stamp. I love the color purple plus Stampotique Originals stamps so this challenge had to be done. Not only that but I had to make it to day 14 of "my" challenge. :) I chose a Marilyn Monroe quote to use with my Marilyn stamp from Stampotique Originals. I thought purple would be a good "Marilyn" color too. :) The flowers are by Prima Marketing, the brads by Karen Foster and the embossing folder is by Sizzix. Had a fun night out to eat plus saw the new Sex and the City 2 movie. All of a sudden I feel like a I need a whole new wardrobe (wink). :) Mr. Big was not bad "eye candy" either. :) The movie was packed with ladies. We only saw a few men at this one.....another chick flick I guess. :) Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Perfect card with this image-love all the stones you used! Love Mr. Big!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

Kaz said...

Fab purple card, thanks for joining us at SDC x

AngelaC said...

Great card - love the images of Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! x

Moniqui said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining the SDC!

Willy said...

Very beautiful card, Beverly. Thanks for joining us on SDC # 8.

Fiona said...

lovely card - clever idea :)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Very clever. Love the composition. Thanks for joining in with the Stampotique Challenge x

Valerie H. Marshall said...

This card is so much fun, Bev! I completely agree with the sentiment!!!! LOL!
Val :)