Saturday, May 22, 2010

All That I Am Card

All That I Am Card
Stampin'B's Design Challenge #59 is to use three circles on your card. I've had this stamp from Stamp Francisco for a long time just waiting to be used. The papers and sticker are by Basic Grey (new Cappella collection). The rub-on is by Royal & Langnickel. The rhinestones are by My Mind's Eye. Last night went to see the new movie, "Letters To Juliet" with my two daughters. The theatre was full with mostly women and a "few" men (that had been dragged by their wives or girlfriends). :) I talked to one of the guys there though after it was over and they liked it more than they thought they would. Said it was good and very funny. :) Which says it all....it is good and funny. I'll be adding this one to my DVD movie collection. It makes me want to pack my bags for Italy (gorgeous scenery in the movie). My daughter got to spend five weeks in Italy last summer taking a college course. It was particularly fun for her to watch. :) Well, I've made it to day eight of "my" challenge. Whew....can I last another week or two or three? :) Thanks for visiting...Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Benzi said...

I love this awesome stamp and what a great long, horizontal card you created with it. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with the StampinB's this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What an awesome image - goes great with this layout! thanks for playing with the B's