Saturday, February 24, 2024

Text Background Christmas Tree Card


The current Jingle Belles challenge is Text Me and I wanted to join in on the fun.  I went through my stash of Christmas papers and found a pretty print background.  I used it for the card base and also the background panel for the tree.  I used a word die cut and used the same printed paper.  After matting with red cardstock and putting jewels on the Christmas tree, I have another card ready for the 2024 mailings.  Will be a huge relief when December rolls around.  Hope your weekend is filled with lots of crafty fun.  


Christmas Kickstart Challenge (Out On A Limb -- How about some jewels on the limbs?  Wink)

 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Beverly, your card is gorgeous and a great way to double-up on the themes. I'd thought of playing Jingle Belles with a text background from a book - looks brilliant! Thanks for joining Gail and Jo at Christmas kickstart, Jo x

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a beautifulcard and such a fabulous use of the book-like text paper! I adore that you've used it three ways and set each layer off in RED for maximum impact. Saving this for my inspo file! So happy you could join our celebration of text at Jingle Belles!