Thursday, September 14, 2023

Boo To You Embossed Background Card

Woke up to a rainy morning which was a very nice surprise!  After hurrying through my household chores and walking outside for exercise (carrying an umbrella), I headed to my craft room.  There were fun challenges to inspire me and here is my first creation.  Can You Handle The Pressure? has an optional trees theme this time.  I've started working on Halloween cards and remembered an older Sizzix embossing folder in my stash.  It has a tree on the left side of the folder.  I embossed it on orange polka dot paper.  The dry embossing shows up better "in person."  (I photographed the actual embossing folder so you could see all the detail better.)  


I'm also linking this card up at Colorful Options Challenge which is celebrating Outrageous Orange for the month of September.


AND the boos will be linking up at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge too.


Thanks for dropping by.  For those of you who like to read, I finished the newest book by Ann Patchett yesterday Tom Lake.  I loved it and would rate it 5 stars.  My copy was borrowed from the library (a digital copy read on my Kindle Oasis).  Remember your local libraries and USE them.  That's all my wisdom for today....wink.




 

 

3 comments:

Diane said...

Super fun Halloween card and love your creative bat!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats and Colorful Options!
Diane TOB Co-Owner and CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... ok, glad you shared the embossing folder photo ... what a cool folder! Awesome card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure & Two Old Bats challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Vickie Y said...

Fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.