Saturday, June 24, 2023

Watercolor Ombre Background Card


It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.  I'm excited to be guest designing for this new challenge of O is for Ombre!  I decided to do a watercolor ombre background for my creation.




After heat gun drying the watercolored ombre background, I used a die cut to cut a panel for the front of the card.  The stamp image and sentiment (Beached Dee by AALL & Create) were stamped with a black ink pad.  I used alcohol markers to color the image.  Three sequins were adhered for the final touch and my ombre card was complete!  I have to smile at the stamped sentiment because if it involves a bikini, I would have to say no....I'm a one piece bathing suit gal. What about you? (Wink.)  Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out what the other Sisterhood of Snarky designers came up with for O is for Ombre.

I'm also joining the Inspiration Station #50 challenge.  I was inspired by the colors in the photo prompt
.

Time Out has a call for funny with their current challenge.  I think Miss Dee in a bikini is definitely funny!








 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for being our Queen again, Beverly, I love your take on the theme, Jo x

Donna said...

Gorgeous ombre background!!
Love the image and background
Thanks for being our reigning Queen of Snark!

JulieP said...

I may be thin enough for a bikini but at my age...ain't nobody wantin' to see that. ROFL!!! Love the ombre background. We're always thrilled to have you!