Monday, June 12, 2023

Comfort and Joy Card

Creating for two of my favorite challenge blogs.  Both were calling for "masculine" cards so I used an image from Mama Elephant of a penguin "floating" in coffee (or maybe it is hot chocolate).  In my crafty mindset, this penguin is male (hence masculine for these challenges....wink!)  



Thanks for stopping by.  We had a rather hefty storm go through last night with lots or wind, rain and lightning.  It gave me a day off from watering outside flowers.  Instead it filled my morning with picking up lots and lots of sticks in our yard and weeding (since the ground was wet and they pulled up easier).  This pretty much took care of me for the rest of the day....I decided I'm definitely not the Engergizer bunny!  






 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love that cozy penguin. thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

lauren bergold said...

That's such a fun and clever card and that sweet penguin is beyond adorable! So pleased you could join our holiday coffee fun with Jingle Belles and Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!