Friday, February 3, 2023

Rainy Day Crafting


If I tell you it rained all day yesterday, believe me!  (Wink.)  Decided it would be a great day to stay in and be crafty in my warm and dry craft room.  The first card I did was for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge which is "hearts" in February.  I decorated two patterned paper mug die cuts with hearts plus used a heart embossing fold on the green cardstock background.

Next I made a quick card for the newest Jingle Belles challenge of "Stuck On You" (use a sticker).  I was shocked (wink) to discover I hardly own any Christmas stickers!  How could that be?  Ha-Ha  I did finally find the cute pickup truck sticker which I "think" came from Dollar General a couple of years ago.  Found the perfect sentiment for it and it will be ready to go in December.  No more catching me NOT READY!!!


Last but certainly not least, I made a card for Time Out Challenges (see graphic above) and also Woodblock Wednesday over at the fabulous Amy Tsura's blog (Tsura Designs).  I used the Team Tie Dye paper pad by Honeybee Stamps, Mona Heart Face woodblock stamp and a Tim Holtz sentiment sticker.  Thanks for dropping in to see my rainy days creations.







 

11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Beverly. I saw this over at Time Out and came by for a closer look. It's lovely (as are all three of your cards). I would absolutely LOVE to have you come and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Any (all) of these cards are welcome additions to our challenge and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and lots of FAB prizes from our awesome sponsors. I hope you'll join the fun. Have a blessed and creative week.
Karen L
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog

Lorraine said...

All three are wonderful. I love that pick-up truck and the wood background is perfect. But the last one really made me smile.

~amy~ said...

Beverly! So many wonderful projects, I love them all! Thanks especially for joining in the fun at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge and Woodblock Wednesday!

Stacy Sheldon said...

These are all great, I esp. love how you tucked the hearts into the Christmas design of the top one :)

Makira said...

Beautiful card! We would LOVE you to join us at the Colorful Options Challenge; rainbow-colored cards are always welcome. I hope you will come join the fun this month. Have a great Sunday! #colorfuloptionschallenge or https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
Cheers, Makira

SmilynStef said...

Glad you got some rainy weather creative time ... love all three (especially that rainbow) ... so glad you got STUCK with us at Jingle Belles.

Kate said...

Lovely cards Beverly! But WOW that rainbow one is a real stunner - great CASE of Gina's card! Thanks for taking Time Out to share it with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope we’ll see you in the gallery again soon,
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh I love ALL of these, but of course I'm bound to say the one with the fabulous truck sticker is my fave, right? So pleased you could join our sticker-centric fun at Jingle Belles! ♥

Quillish said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards! Love your dramatic rainbow card. That stamped Monalisa in black and white with the rainbow background, look so artsy! Love the way you CASEd and yet made it so different.Thank you for taking time out to join us. Hugs ~ Ishani

Dotty Jo said...

Looks like a day well spent! Jo x

Lisa said...

Love all of your beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas!