Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Slimline Christmas Ornaments Card

There is a fun new challenge at Jingle Belles calling for slimline cards.  We are enjoying a rare rainy day and I couldn't wait to create in my craft room.  I haven't been crafting much lately since it is beautiful summer weather and I stay outside watering my flowers and hanging at the pool.  Summer always affect my creative mojo but it usually returns in the fall of the year....wink.  On this card I stamped the "fa la la" background and covered it with vellum.  The ornaments are images from Reverse Confetti from a crafty de-stash I won a few months ago.  The Christmas trees at top and bottom are washi tape and the pine bough is an older die from Sizzix.  I added clear rhinestones for a finishing touch.  Thanks Jingle Belles for a fun challenge.



 

4 comments:

Serenity Stamper said...

this looks fun and festive. Love your colors and ornaments are perfect for this format. thanks for participating!

2sistersproject said...

Super cute! Love the vintage feel. Thanks for linking to the challenge. Hugs Diane

lauren bergold said...

What a beautiful card in every respect! I love the color palette, the hand-stamped background, the vellum (so cool!!!) and of course the gorgeous ornaments (cut out carefully with a built in drop-shadow effect!) What a wonderful addition to our Slimline Gallery at Jingle Belles! ♥

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous way to display those ornaments ... love the plaid background ... so very glad you joined our Skinny Santa Slimline gallery at Jingle Belles.