Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Bon Jour Card

We had a wonderful afternoon of rain yesterday which watered all of my outside flowers.  This meant I didn't have to go out this morning and water them which takes over an hour.  So what to do with all that extra energy and free time?  Head to my craft room of course!  (Wink.)  There are some fun challenges I wanted to enter and spent a nice morning "playing" with my stamps, etc.  I used a stamp set from Penguin Palace called "Enchanting Paris."  The Eiffel Tower die and polka dot embossing folder are by Sizzix (have had each a very long time).  Thanks for dropping in today....and hope you are having a great summer!




 

1 comment:

Candice Richardson said...

How cute is this card! Love your take on this month's color palette! Thanks for playing along <3