Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Thoughts & Prayers Ink Blended Card

Less is More Challenge is celebrating their 10th birthday so congratulations to them.  Their current challenge is the "dreaded" one layer card (with a floral theme).  You notice I said "dreaded" because I am terrible at one layer cards!  I have a hard enough time with clean and simple without it being one layer on top of that!  For this card I used a square die and created a stencil to which I placed over my white card base.  Then I used three colors of Distress Oxide ink pads and blending brushes.  Last I stamped the floral image with black ink on top of the inked square.  I added a small sentiment below the inked square.  Next I dabbed clear Stickles on three of the flowers  using a Q-tip for the final touch.  Even though it was the "dreaded" one layer card challenge, I actually enjoyed making this card.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty (and try your hand at the dreaded one layer card).


 

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Lovely blended background and a super silhouette image too - perfect

Kathyk

Michelle W said...

Beautiful one layer card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.