Saturday, February 13, 2021

My Heart Slimline Card



Hope your weekend is going well and you are staying warm with this crazy cold weather we are having.  No problems staying warm in my craft room though so that's where I'm hanging out.  :)  There are fun Valentine challenges going on and that's where my inspiration took me.  I used a stamps set I got last year at Michael's by Recollections which did not get inked....so it was like a new set this year!  Isn't that what we crafters do by our stamp collections (or should I say hoarding)?   The bracket shaped die cuts on the card were cut with my Silhouette Cameo and were "leftovers" from window cards I had made earlier.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day weekend! 






 

8 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... OMG how adorable is this! Great card Beverly! Thanks for the smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

sandie said...

I just love the design-like you added the fishtails to the edges and like all the patterns you used. Such cut images and coloured so well-love how selective you were with this. Super and fun card. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Excellent use of leftovers!! They work perfectly for this adorable card. I love the rich colors and those dogs are just so cute! Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Donna Phelan said...

Sweet little pups! Love your cute little slimline Valentine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Valentine Love Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Maria said...

What a super cool valentine. Love those dogs and your layout! Nicely done! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Joyce said...

Oh, thank goodness for the extra space allowed by a slimline card, because you were able to fill it with such cuteness. Love all your fun little doggies. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerda said...

This card is so adorable!! Love all the cute little doggies!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! I love dogs and my cousin had a dachshund who wears sweaters. Lovely slimline card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!